Planned Giving with the UMRC-Porter Hills Foundation
Plan your legacy today to support tomorrow’s older adults.
Leaving a legacy is a lasting reflection of your life’s work - your interests, values, and beliefs. A planned gift to the UMRC-Porter Hills Foundation:
- Costs you nothing today
- Makes a difference in the lives of older adults
- Still allows you to take care of your family
To learn more about why planned giving is so important, reach out to the UMRC-Porter Hills Foundation.
Types of planned giving include:
- Will or Trust – Make a lasting difference in the lives of older adults by making a gift to the UMRC-Porter Hills Foundation in your estate plan.
- Charitable Gift Annuity – A charitable gift annuity benefits the UMRC-Porter Hills Foundation, while providing lifelong interest income to you or someone you designate. The interest rate is based on your age when you begin taking these payments.
- Retirement Plan/Insurance Policy – Designate the UMRC-Porter Hills Foundation as the beneficiary of your retirement plan or life insurance policy.
- Personal Property – Gifts of real estate or other personal assets may be accepted, in accordance with legal guidelines and policies of Brio Living Services and the UMRC-Porter Hills Foundation.
Not sure how to get started? We are happy to assist! Please contact Dustie Wiggins, Director of Legacy Giving, at 616.737.6328 for more information.